Josh Mosey, a buddy of mine, adds a silver lining to the “neverending winter”. Good stuff.
I’m done with winter. If you are honest with yourself, you probably are too. But winter is being a cold [expletive] and long overstaying its welcome.
But since there is precious little we can do about it, here are ten things to like about this winter:
- You can make as many snowmen as you want. At no other time in the year is this an option. You are limited only by your receptiveness to frostbite.
- You never have to run out of ice for beverages. It is everywhere you look. Just take a hatchet and get some.
- Is your freezer broken? Nature’s isn’t.
- Snow, ice, and cold temperatures makes hot cocoa, tea, and coffee taste a billion times better.
- You have a valid reason for being late to anything.
- When is the next time you need to mow your lawn? Not for months and months.
- Get plenty of exercise shoveling snow…
View original post 94 more words