Time for some fun. Namely, 5 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me. (I was going to do 10…but that seemed a little crazy).
1. In third grade I had a short, unflattering haircut. My teacher mistook me for a boy named D.J. It was mortifying.
2. A few years ago, I was invited to an 80’s party. I decided to dress the way I did in the 1980’s. Nailed it.
3. I once accidentally auditioned for the Grand Rapids Opera. I knew I was doomed when a little girl diva snubbed me after I sang. Long story short…I didn’t make it.
4. As a little girl, I dreamed of starring on Saturday Night Live.
5. I started my writing career as a playwright. My play “Merry Chrismukkah” was published in 2006 and has been performed at at least 5 churches!
Your turn. Tell me something that I probably don’t know about you! It could be fun!