Can you believe it’s December already? Well, maybe you can. But I’m having a hard time letting it sink in.
Well. No. Not a grinch. Or a scrooge. Or a humbug. Or…or…or anti-Christmas.
I’m having a hard time realizing that it’s December for a few other reasons.
1. Here in Michigan, it’s supposed to be 63 degrees today. It feels more like May than December. Crazy.
2. I haven’t gotten my BIG tree up yet. It’s just been that kind of Thanksgiving to Christmas transition. I do, however have the little tree up. It just isn’t the same, though.
3. This is the big one. This one has me falling into heart palpitations and cold sweats. I’ve been looking forward to December for 8 months. Now that anticipation has turned to an emotional cocktail of fear and excitement. December means that January is next. And January means that “PAINT CHIPS” releases. (43 days…in case you were wondering)
So…I need to get into a celebratory mood. And what better way to celebrate than with a whole bunch of give-aways!
3 days a week for the whole month of December, I am going to give one of you a gift. Sounds fun, huh?
The very first give-away for the month is Sarah Cunningham‘s book “Picking Dandelions: A Search for Eden Among Life’s Weeds“.
I’ve got a few easy ways to enter your name into the drawing for this book.
1. Leave a comment below.
2. “Follow” my blog. You can do this by clicking the “email subscription” link to the right of your screen. Or, if you’re a WordPress blogger, you can hit “follow” at the top of the screen. Well. Don’t really hit it. That would be hard on your screen. If you already follow, let me know in your comment.
3. Post this for your friends. You can post it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ (if you use it…), Linkedin…um…did I get them all? Well, post a link in a comment here for each of your posts. You will get an entry for each time you post it.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
I will draw a name on Tuesday night (late, late, late, cause that’s how I roll) and announce the winner on Wednesday!
Ready? Steady? GO!
*Rules and such stuff: You may only win once per week…just to give somebody else a chance. If you live outside of the US of A, you may enter…PLEASE enter…but I might swap out the prize for something smaller…like a necklace or bracelet. Cool?